Solar power plays a significant role in the oil and gas industry mainly due to the remote locations of most oil drilling and production operations. The wide variety of energy needs involved in oil & gas includes supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) and telemetry, well head control panels, Cathodic protection system, Chemical injection systems, powering up small living camp, drilling locations, etc. make solar energy a cost-effective way to provide power to production sites. This has made it a highly sought-after source of energy at oil & gas sites worldwide.
TCS offers Power Ready Systems that are stand-alone remote solar systems which provide continuous and reliable power to remote site loads. Our Power Ready systems are designed for site loads up to 500 kWp offshore and up to 50 MWp (On-shore).
Benefit of Off-Grid Solar Power System:
- Reduce or eliminate the use of gas / Diesel Generators.
- No noise, completely quite operation
- Easier Installation
- Avoid Power Outages
- Reduced electricity costs
- Keeping the Environment Clean and Green
- Reliable operation thanks to robust design
- No preventive maintenance required.
- Minimum operating costs
- Modular design for easy extension (power output, battery capacity)