- Event Title :TCS Successfully Deliver Gas & Steam Turbine MARK-V Operations & Maintenance Training For Kapar Energy Venture Sdn Bhd
- Date :11 – 15 May 2015
- Location :Impiana Hotel KLCC, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Client :Kapar Power Venture
The 5‐day Maintenance course was designed for experienced instrument personnel involved in the daily maintenance of the Mark V control systems and HMI. The course enabled the instrument technician / Engineer to configure HMI displays and confidently, manipulate HMI software tools as well as diagnose problems in Gas/Steam Turbine SPEEDTRONIC Mark V Control Systems. The course is designed to provide a solid background in turbine governing systems. Participants increase their skills in IDOS & HMI features, configuration and trouble shooting.
- Gain the knowledge required to properly maintain your Mark V keeping your units available and reliable.
- Learn how to troubleshoot and clear diagnostic alarms; open or shorted circuit, blown fuse, voter mismatch
- Learn how to maintain systems backup and restoration
- Learn how to replace panel hardware such as, terminal boards, card and cables
- Learn how to troubleshoot and restore to A7.
TCS EXPERT COURSE FACULTY
37 years of experience in Energy, Power and Process Industry, Specializing in GE design gas, Steam turbine, centrifugal compressors and its associated control system (Speedtronic Viz. Mark-IV, Mark-V Mark-VI and Mark-Vie. Installation, Commissioning, Inspections & Overhauls, and trouble-shooting activities of GE design Gas turbines ranging from Fr-1 thru Fr-9EA & FA and the control system tuning and maintenance.
Head of Engineering Services in GE joint venture with BHEL for India (BHEL-GE Gas Turbine Services). Worked 16 years with GE, as a core member of the management team he was responsible for many projects from concept to commissioning for gas turbine improvements including controls upgrades.